''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Friday, March 25, 2005

Je T'aime, Parce Que...

I love your eyes,
Because in them I see all the 7 wonders and the 3 hidden ones.

I love your nose,
Because it can smell the difference between Love and Deception.

I love your lips,
Because here is where I taste Heaven.

I love your hair,
Because it smells of rain and roses.

I love your neck,
Because I can feel your pulse and dance to the rhythm of your life.

I love your shoulders,
Because they seflessly carry the burdens of others.

I love your heart,
Because it shelters me when I'm hurt.

I love your body,
Because here is where I can touch you.

I love your legs,
Because with them you stand up for yourself and for the people you love.

I love your sex,
Because in you I taste God.

I love you,
Not for your face nor your physique,
But your intellect, heart, and soul.

I love you...
Just because.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww.......

8:30 pm, January 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home