''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Drunk on Drowsiness

I've only slept a total of 8 hours for the past week. So much so,I'm starting to look like Mel in her days working at a certain multinational ad agency...except I'm slimmer.

When are clients gonna understand that under unreasonable time constraints everything will fuck up?

My entire flat looks like there was a major party going on the night before...but there wasn't...

I've been drinking more tea than I should to keep myself awake but it doesn't really help...not anymore. And no, I don't drink coffee, upsets my stomach and I never really liked it anyways.

But hey, it's good to get the rush again.

And I can't decided which I need more:

1. to get some sleep.
2. to get some alcohol.
3. to get some.

Feel like kicking children into the wall at this moment.

And I'm blogging like Chern.

Very good. Congratulations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home