''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Email To My Supervisor

To: XYZ@ maxis.com.my*
Subject: some funky shit going on yo!

MAIL:
nothing la...just wanna tell you...but cerita too panjang...and your phone gonna mampus soon...so i thought i'd mail you.

the stoly is lai dis one, got one customer hor, he go and say, these Masis ppl flom kajang, i donno lah but he say they all flom P&D Mobile Centre (i check-check oledi, real one got this MASA), they all go to his college (he never tell me lah what college he flom) and make plomotion. they telling him hor, if they all go and subsclibe to them there and then ah, they will getting RM10 rebate per month for a full year. "really one ah?", "got such thing one ah?", "got so good meh?" he asking me.

so i tell him loh, "sir, i donno leh...maybe Masis got plomo going on they never telling me...BUT...as far as i know *giggle giggle flirt flirt* don't have such thing lor"

so hor, fiza, i just want to asking you, really ah got such thing? or is it all a hoax. wah! i use the word "hoax" today! i know lah, ppl with good engrand like you think is small word but to me hor, it's very keng chau oledi. see? i working for Masis my engrand now getting more powderful. i so ploud. my mother oso vely ploud.

ok lah, i vely hunger now, that lionel oso cannot wait oledi. i mail you again some other days lah, ok?

bai bai!

ah yoke


Above is a genuine email to my supervisor requesting information verification. It's totally informal but that's how we roll. I provide her with nonsensical entertainment like this everyday so that she won't mind too much if I bug her all the time with questions. She rocks. I'm gonna miss that bitch when I shift over to KLCC. Sigh.


*Email address has been changed to protect my ass from getting fried.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh jalang, updatelah. apala you. cuti pun malas. nak kerja camaner?

(heheh)

btw, fiza tak dapat mail tu yo.

6:27 pm, April 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

byatch you crack me up! ~ wc from philly

5:37 am, May 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh sister...u gonna blog or not. faster.

2:07 pm, May 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home