''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

An Afterthought of Adonis

After watching "Manhunt" on TV. I'm very, VERY inspired to go out and grab myself a hot hunk. Seriously. Looking at their gorgeous bodies and faces...*orgasmic moan*...I've not been that turned on since...since...fuck it's so long ago since I last had some I can't remember.

Whatever. I'm just very, VERY inspired to go out and grab myself a hot hunk. I mean, I've dated lotsa cute (and at best, really cute) guys before but that's just it. Cute. Never one that is hot, hunky, and sexy, who can turn me on before he even touches me. And I believe with absolute conviction I have what it takes to attract a hot hunk (because you see ah, the universal rule is that the really beautiful always end up with ugly twats...unless you're in Hollywood but even then).

Then again, with karma shagging my ass and a dick as my head, I don't think it's gonna happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger DevilJon said...

And I've always thought that only men are visual...

11:41 am, July 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home