''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Look Of Love

I wanted to tell him that he has the most beautiful face I've ever laid eyes on in my entire life. I wanted him to know that despite everything, to my eyes, his appearance hasn't changed. He is, and always will be, as beautiful as the day I began to love him. I wished he could hear me sigh in utter admiration when his long hair falls untidily around his face, framing his perfection. I wished I could make him realise how sexy he is just by sitting there, fiddling about with the TV remote control.

I didn't know how to tell him...for as always, I am inadequate with words. I gazed at him as lovingly as I could, filling my eyes with as much love as the little orbs could hold, and hoped that perhaps...just perhaps, he would be able to see all the affection I have for him mirrored in them.

He saw me and frowned, "Stop looking at me like I'm a zoo exhibit, ok?"


*PIAK*

1 Comments:

Blogger ogres are like onions said...

aaargh! the agony of a woman scorned...


(i'm talking about me)


i no want play with you liao!

6:07 pm, August 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home