''If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite'' - William Blake

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Love's Lament

The bane and the blessing,
The cruel and the kind,
I can heal your heart
And also twist your mind.
I am a persistent disease
And a powerful infliction,
I alone brought down Troy
And led Jesus to his crucifixion.
I am also a white shaman
With infinite spells and potions
To cure all that is broken
And fix all misconceptions.
I can bring infinite pain,
I can create absolute beauty,
As you will live for my sake
And also die because of me.
I am your beginning,
I am also your end,
I am the amorous anecdote
Written with a poison pen.
A snap of my fingers
Is all that is necessary
To raise your heart
Or destroy it indefinitely.
But whichever way I go
I will drive you to madness
With the fire of fresh passion
And the aftermath of sadness.
You will call me profanities
Yet worship me as sacred
For I am wretchedly beautiful
As you are beautifully wretched!

5 Comments:

Blogger kong yoke said...

is this the kinda shit that google is doing to advertise themselves???

4:52 pm, August 04, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hard to believe google doing shit like this. tsk tsk tsk.

11:34 pm, August 04, 2005

 
Blogger Kit said...

I believe you had misconstrued certain elements in your poetry.

or maybe I am just drunk.

when you talk about the fall of Troy- are you Helen or are you Achilles?

when you say you led Jesus to the cross- are you Simon the twat who helped carried his cross or are you Mary Magdalene- the ho who was hangin' out while the dude bleed to his death?

it doesn't fuckin' make sense. if you are helen, you can't be mary cos she didn't lead him to the cross.

you can't be simon or achilles...

WAIT A MINUTE....

ARE YOU COMING OUT OF YOUR CLOSET?

I GET IT. YOU ARE A FUCKIN' TRANNIE!

You Pondan.

4:57 am, August 05, 2005

 
Blogger Su-Yin said...

It would fit nicely in the 'Adore' album.

Kit: Yoke is omni-sexual.

11:46 pm, August 05, 2005

 
Blogger ogres are like onions said...

yerrr, Yoke is berry vain about her looks-lah. wretched-ness. and who says a poem (is "poem" too sissifying a classification for your mighty creation?) has to be poetically correct with no logical defect?

like a lot of things, i like it the way it is.

4:25 pm, August 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home